Education (in order of their appearance in my life): Bachelor of Visual Arts, Graduate Diploma of Art Therapy, Diploma of Graphic Design and Master of Art. All connected by the thread of magnificent student debt.
Selected Graphic Design Clients, via order of the alphabet:
- Alison Peters (artist and writer)
- Bar Anonimo (cafe, Pyrmont, Sydney)
- Crave (cafe and deli, Bellevue Hill, Sydney)
- Dog's Best Friend (ACT)
- Eyes of 99 (Band, U.S.A)
- Human Resources Consulting Pty Ltd
- Jack Nolan (band/solo Artist)
- Jessica Giacco (producer)
- Mental Illness Education ACT
- Millers Point Community Association
- NSW Users ands AIDS Association
- Soul Thief
- Studio Paddington
- SVW Legal
- The No (band, sydney)
- Wolfy's V.I.P (A.C.T)
- Yoga With Zain
CV and references available on request
Art: Paintings, prints, drawings and fine art prints available email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiry, anytime. I'm happy to email a PDF of current works and have information about fine art prints avaiable below.
Email me anytime, email@example.com, and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Connect on Instagram https://instagram.com/sallycushing/
FINE ART PRINTS AVAILABLE
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details and postage instructions.
All prints are limited edition, signed and numbered.
All prints are done using archival ink and the best paper stock available:
Canson Edition Etching Rag offers a pure white tone and the slight grain of a traditional etching and printmaking paper and is also 100% cotton rag paper that complies with the highest archival standards. 310gsm
This exceptional paper is ideal for fine art prints and photographs and gives them a very prestigious aura.
• 100% Rag
• Mould-Made: the finest and oldest paper-making technic
• Compatible with pigmented and dye inks
• Dries instantly
• Water resistant
• No Optical Brightening Agents to ensure consistency of shades for generations
• Designed to meet galleries and museum longevity requirements and respect the ISO 9706 standard:
- Internally buffered to resist gas fading and maximise the conservation of your prints
- Acid Free certified to avoid paper degradation
A0 841 x 1189 mm 33.1 x 46.8 in
A1 594 x 841 mm 23.4 x 33.1 in
A2 420 x 594 mm 16.5 x 23.4 in
A3 297 x 420 mm 11.7 x 16.5 in
Price Guide (Each print is part of a limited edition and will be signed and numbered).